I love snacks and bullet points.
- Camping with my wife is the best. Just the two of us, our motorcycles and a tent. In the great wild. Life doesn’t get any better than that.
- Nerd. Geek. Born in 1972. Did VIC20 programming in 1982. Later C64 and Amiga. Today I’m a Slackware Linux man, heart and soul.
- Businessman of ~25 years experience. Tried a lot of things, been down many roads. Fairly battle-hardened. Co-owner and CTO of Responsum K/S
- Enjoys Dart because it has put the fun back into programming for the web. Honestly Dart is pretty damn great.
- Got a pretty big collection of comics. Batman for the win!
- Games. Love ‘em. The Arkham Horror boardgame is a masterpiece! Dungeons and Dragons – I’d play it, if I had the time. Played it like a madman in my youth.
- French fries = one of mankinds greatest achievements.
- Software patents needs to die. Seriously.
- Member of the Ada in Denmark organization.
- Member of the FSFE.
- Big fan of the Git VCS.
- Short, nearsighted, out of shape. How on earth I landed my wife, I’ll never understand. We’ve been married since 1992, and she’s the light of my life.
I’m fairly active at Google+, so feel free to pop in and say hi!